As we probably know, we put our hair through a lot! me more than most, bleaching, dying, heat, straightening, curl, backcombing… you know it I’ve done it. As you can imagine my hair being naturally wavy, loves the fizz more than most.
Recently I discovered this gem of a product
RRP – £18-£30 for 100ml
Amargan Hair Therapy Oil gives unparalleled shine, enhanced long-term conditioning and excellent protection against the effects of environmental and chemical pollutants. Instantly absorbed into the hair, this unique product also helps to eliminate frizz, speeds up styling time by 40% and provides instant and long-term conditioning for all hair types. Massaging a few drops of this oil into the hair after shampooing guarantees instantly noticeable results; hair looks shinier and healthier after just one application.
• Softens thick, unmanageable hair
• Restores shine and softness to dull, lifeless hair
• Helps eliminate frizz and fly away hair
• Strengthens brittle hair
• Heals and repairs hair damaged by colouring and styling
• Soothes the scalp (alleviates itchy, dry scalp)
• Protects against UV damage and other environmental factors
• Reduces drying time by up to 40%
• Rejuvenates and softens hair extensions, wigs and practice heads. (Does not weaken extension bonds)
• Used as an additive to hair colour and bleach Amargan Hair Therapy Oil gives increased condition and colour penetration
• Use as a pre perm for ease of winding and conditioning
• Apply to hair when dry before using straighteners to give added protection and shine
• Apply to hair when dry hair like a serum for softness and added shine.
Available in 30ml / 100ml / (200ml Salon size) sizes
We’ve all heard the massive craze of Argan Oil or Moroccan Oil in the press, great for hair skin etc… I’ve tried Moroccan oil, and it was good but not great! Recently as a salon stockists I got hold of a 100ml bottle of Amargan oil and thought I’d give it a go. You need a few pumps of the stuff in your hair to put through your hair when dry or wet.
This stuff is lovely, it never weighs your hair down, or makes it feel heavy and full of product, and considering its oil it doesn’t make your hair greasy! The bottle itself last for ages and the oil smells like liquid heaven, a really nice gorgeous scent which people have commented on with the ‘ooh your hair smells gorgeous!’ comments that we girls love.
It stops flyaway hair and helps split ends, it also just makes your hair feel lighter and shiner and just more manageable! this stuff is dream solution for your hair! The bottle itself is cute however the lettering seems rub off which is a little tacky.
I can’t enthuse about this product enough, go and get some!!