Now Oily skin is the bane of most girls lives… that and sweating. (Though im reliably told that Horses sweat, men Perspire and women Glow) so any product that is going to help my skin be less oily, well I’ll be a big fan!
The Blurb say
Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion is a feather-light lotion with Microsponges to absorb oil on the skin’s surface throughout the day, reducing shine and providing a smooth, matte finish.
Benefits of Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion
- Exclusive Skin Response Complex soothes and purifies the skin.
- Provides effective skin hydration, without adding excess oil.
- Excellent under make-up.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion
- Salicylic Acid helps prevent future breakouts.
- Exclusive Skin Response Complex of Balm Mint, Coneflower and Camphor helps purify and soothe irritated skin.
- Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol and Witch Hazel help nourish and calm skin.
- Phospholipids help moisturize skin without adding extra oil.
Application of Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion
- Following the application of Multi-Active Toner, apply Oil Control Lotion evenly to areas of excessive oiliness.
- May be customized with a Dermalogica booster.
- Follow with the preferred Solar Defense protection.
In truth I hated it. It really didn’t like up to my expectations and lots of other reviews really seem to say that same. It’s really not worth the money. Sorry ladies. It’s a pain to use under foundation, and lets face it who with oily or acne skin won’t wear foundation!? It either stays too tacky so the foundation doesn’t go on, or if it’s too dry it seems to make any liquid foundation go all flaky.
The smell is typical of clinical demalogica products and is not offensive at all. Its a very fluid solution which spreads and goes on easily. It may be good to put on before bed (though I like to use a more nourishing cream) or if you’re having a no make up stay at home day. for me however, i think I’ll give it a miss.
Sorry girlies but it’s just not worth the cost